Friday, March 20, 2020

It's FREE?????




Hi everyone,

 I just watched this video with a BodyTalk Instructor. I have never taken a class from Ben, but I think he did a great job with this session, and I definitely am much more calm now!! 

As a Christian, I start my sessions with prayer for wisdom and I definitely do not use the F word. I speak of "Prayer" instead of "Meditation" when working with my clients. However, that doesn't mean that Ben's session won't help people's immune system just because he's not a Christian. 

It's important to keep in mind that, when we tap things into our 3 brains, OUR intention is what we're tapping in. BodyTalk cannot harm anyone in ANY way because each person's focus, at the time of the tapping, is what gets saved in the body/mind. 

This is a GREAT and very informative session which Ben was kind enough to give for free to anyone who is anxious at this time. Thanks Ben!

 I hope that all my friends will take a few quiet moments to benefit from Ben's session and to gain an understanding for just how much BT can do to improve your health. It saved my life when I was dying from shingles on the brain in 2006-2007! 

Sure do love BT

Have a great Sabbath everyone!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...