Thursday, March 12, 2020

I use vodka



Prayers please.

 I had a heart attack a little over 4 years ago and now this morning I had the start of another one.  I grabbed my cayenne pepper tincture and asked my friends for prayer.  Two of my friends are Christian energy workers and they worked on me.

Now that I'm feeling better with only occasional heart spasms, I got up to eat and to drink more cayenne pepper tincture.

This remedy has saved my life more than once for it also works for anaphylactic shock.  This video says that it helps with those dealing with strokes too.

I cannot urge you too much to make some cayenne pepper tincture ASAP.  It just may save a life possibly even yours.  The video shows how to make it at home.  I use vodka to make my tinctures

Cayenne powder works, too, if you need some before your tincture is ready.  The recipe is one teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water for a conscious individual.  Well, just watch the video.

God bless all of my praying friends,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...