Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Getting through at home

After 3 weeks of dealing with the Corona virus at home, I can finally say that I'm almost back to normal.   My Advanced Bodytalk Practitioner, and my friends at the Holistic Hub in Grand Forks, ND worked on me tirelessly to pull me through.  Now I'm able to get back to work on a limited basis.

What has helped me immensely as the fever stole my thinking and the pain in my chest stole my will to live, was the desire to praise the Lord until I draw my last breath.  I know that some people are blessed by finding humor, but there just wasn't much, as I listened to the reports of the virus crossing the globe.

When I worship the Lord, it's not me anymore.  It's my inner being getting in touch with my Creator and that, my friends, is VERY strengthening.  He's not weak or sick or afraid.  So praise music lifted me through the Corona Virus when my mind couldn't take in the meaning of the words in my Bible.  Music like this lifted me to Heaven and it will for you too.

May this song, raise your spirits up to the One who knows everything about you!  He knows if you need Vitamin C, chlorophyll, or Baobab powder.  He knows if you need to rest or get outside for some air.  He knows if you should do a conference call with your neighbors for tea or forget the whole thing--definitely have virtual tea!

God IS working to help His people through all of this.  To those who smirk at the whole idea of social distancing, I'm sorry that you are missing out on the special alone time with God that I've known these past 3 weeks.

I pray that all of my readers will turn to Him with your every burden.  He WANTS to help us through this world-wide pandemic called the Corona Virus.  Here's to praise music!  Here's to spending alone time with the one who made us!

Getting stronger,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...