Tuesday, March 3, 2020

You're not alone

I'll be brief as this is NOT a brief subject for me.  Not only did I not know what to eat, I didn't' know what to feed my family either.

I'll let these ladies talk as THIS IS MY STORY TOO!!  Their health disasters were mine also due to all of the stress I grew up with.  At least I was raised with my dad's grass-fed beef.  That probably saved my life!!

My daughter lost 30 pounds on this program since last Fall.  I'm going to try it again.  I've been pondering for months whether or not I wanted to say those words.  I got very ill the year that Cora and I did this program before but later I found out that's because I'm allergic to almonds.  The TRIM HEALTHY MAMA program uses lots of almonds but they're not essential.

I pray that, if you have any kind of health problems at all, you'll listen to this video along with me.  These ladies just may have a solution that we can live with.  To re-phrase that, maybe they have a program that can keep us living.

Hugs,

Dawn

PS  When Serene was telling about throwing all of her health books off the porch, I could so relate.  When she said that she paid her children to carry them over to the dumpster and put them in, I just wept.  I've been there many times.  We've all been sooo lied to about what is a healthy way to eat!!


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...