Sunday, March 15, 2020

We need more FEAR!!!!

God knew I needed a VERY good laugh so He sent me the video below.  I'm hoping that you do, too, or I may loose all of my readers over this one.

So I realize that this virus is making lots of people sick and some have died.  This has been going on for decades with various flu bugs or food poisonings.  I said to Robert last night that, when strawberries from CA were killing people, I quit buying them for awhile.  It happened with Romaine lettuce a few years ago too.

So why is this epidemic or pandemic (I don't know the difference) causing such an uproar in our economy?  Well, call me paranoid, but I've been wondering just how far the far left will go to try to defeat President Trump this Fall.   It is my considered opinion that they have gone TOO FAR!!

If I am correct and evil people with evil intentions (towards the people of my country and the people of our world) have masterminded this economic disaster that appears to be around the corner, then may God judge them now.

I am so sick of a few mega rich people trying to control everybody.  They can have their money and do with it what they want.  I would hope that they would use it to help others less fortunate than themselves.  In recent years, I have learned that this actually does happen.

However, yes I know that you're not supposed to start a new paragraph with "However," if they think their money gives them the right to control our lives, then they are WRONG!!

So much bad writing today.  Sorry folks.  My wits are a bit scattered after Robert came home hearing some terrible things for our economy and our rancher/farmers on his trip to town this morning.  These big shots must not want to eat.

Bernie is wrong.  The super rich don't owe us anything except to leave us alone!  In the meantime, I hope that this parody will help everyone see that FEAR is the biggest enemy of us all.

2 Timothy 1:7  FOR GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR--BUT OF POWER AND OF LOVE AND OF A SOUND MIND!

Let's keep focused on His provision for us and watch the miracles flowing in to our lives and the lives of our loved ones.  He's the same as when He gave the Israelites manna and water for 40 years in the desert.  He has NOT stopped loving and caring for His people!

Have a great week.

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...