Monday, March 23, 2020

HOT AIR?



I'm dealing with the Corona Virus now.  I figured it out on Saturday while talking with my Advanced BdoyTalk Practitioner.  In BodyTalk we're trained to tune in to the information in the subconscious mind.  Everything we've ever experienced in life is stored there.  After we pray for wisdom, the Lord shows us the information that we're needing to improve the health of the client.

Back to my having the Corona Virus--you see, I had a fever for 3 days a little over 2 weeks ago.  I had no respiratory symptoms but I do LOTS for that part of me as it's been weak all my life.

What I did experience is heart symptoms and have been ever since it started.  My friends at THE HOLISTIC HUB in Grand Forks, ND have been doing distance sessions for me and that's how I've limped along.  I covet your prayers for a total recovery.

I've been studying this beast and it's terrible!!!  The most recent piece of unwelcome information I've learned is that people can be carrying it for up to 40 days after they have no more symptoms.  We have to use every tool at our disposal to shorten that time.

Below you can find the link to a video that I think will help.  Just copy and paste into your browser.  I ordered a blow dryer to see if I can dump this monster who is trying to stop my heart permanently.  Please ponder it.  The above video is to inspire you to think of ways that we can stay connected while social isolating is required for many of us to be able to keep living.

Lots of love,

Dawn


https://www.facebook.com/kent.miller.5492/videos/700374954101299/

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...