Monday, March 30, 2020

Live to 100?

I shared with my Facebook friends yesterday about this amazing product.  I learned about it from Serene and Pearl, founders of Trim Healthy Mama.  PLEASE take a few minutes to watch this video.

I was slowly conquering the Corona Virus at home with the help of my Christian Energy worker friends and social isolating.  However, my heart continued to be a real concern.  As the virus tightened my chest, my lungs put pressure on my heart and THAT is NOT lovely.

So I thought I'd try this baobab boost product from the THM ladies.  Within half an hour to an hour of consuming it in a cup of tea (or any hot beverage) my heart settles down. Soon after that my chest loosens up and I can breathe so much more easily.

I urge everyone to get on this product whether you have the virus or not.  There are generic brands on Amazon, too, but I like to support the people who tell me about something if I can afford to do so.

I saw on the news today that the US alone may loose 200,000 people if projections are correct.  That's WITH social distancing and the number is much higher had the President not begun and then extended the shutdown until the end of April.

As I listened to the Presidents Corona Virus press conference last night, I was impressed with the measures that everyone is taking to try to contain the virus.  However, I keep waiting for the country's highest health officials to say one word about building up your immunity.  Have you heard anything about this coming out of their mouths?  ME NEITHER.

So please don't assume that it's not important.  Maybe it's a given with them.  As one little old Certified BodyTalk Practiitoner, who's fighting the virus herself, I don't seem to carry  much weight in the battle.  HOWEVER, that should not minimize the importance this video could play in your life!

I urge you to watch Serene and Pearl share about this AMAZING immune booster and order some today.  I mean DO IT TODAY!  The President shared last night that this thing is going to peak in our country in about 2 weeks.  It will be too late then to build up your immunity for when it will be the absolute worst here in the States.

Build your immunity.  Let it protect you when you need it the most.  Try Baobab.  I am positive that you'll be glad in a couple of weeks that you took measures ahead of the peak of this thing to strengthen your immune system.

God's best to all of my readers,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...