Saturday, September 5, 2009

PR

Today I was thinking about the letters PR. To me those 2 letters have always meant a Public Relations person for a large firm--someone who always smiles no matter what!

I was going to use them just now to stand for Prayer Requests. I have several and I need to be brief as I'm supposed to be out in the barn. First of all I'd like to have prayer for my brother's visit tomorrow. I haven't seen Russell in a looooooooooong time and I can only hope that he comes with peaceful intentions.

The third use of the letters PR which came to mind is Press Release. Our news is that we have been accepted by Appleseed to host a shoot here at our farm, SEEDS OF HONOR. I'll write more about it later after we've filled out our application. We were so lazy today, and didn't get it done, but Alex said that he really MUST have it on Monday morning as we are cutting it short here with only a month until the shoot. Anyway, the dates set for our very own Appleseed are October 3rd and 4th, 2009. Please be in prayer for this event and also start pondering whether or not the Lord wants your family to attend. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...