Friday, September 11, 2009

Worth Millions *Revised with added pictures*


Dear friends,
How happy I am tonight at the end of a busy week!!!!!!!!! How I love the sunset on Friday nights for it means to me that the Sabbath rest has come at last. No more business; no more school; no more running around like crazy. It's time to rest from all of that and focus on the wonderful God who made this world so very beautiful.
The children and I had a wonderful day together in Bismarck. Andrew bought himself a brand new semi-automatic rifle and scope in preparation for our shoot here the first weekend in October. Then, after we did other errands, we headed out to Geigers for a baby shower for Miss Hannah Joy Young. Hannah is Brian and Lisa's granddaughter and Mariah (Geiger) Young's daughter.

It was great to be with the Geigers again. Miranda stated that this is the 3rd week in a row that we've seen each other which has never happened before. There were many friends gathered together to celebrate the new little life, but one was more special than all the rest to me.

I almost lost my breath when, stepping into Lisa's kitchen, here was an old friend cutting up vegetables. It was none other than my friend, Paulette, who housed me at her health center for 18 days in 2006 when I was on my deathbed. WOW--was I ever surprised. Paulette is a midwife, and was in Bismarck doing her prenatals, so it worked for her to stop in for Hannah's party. It'll be a long time before I forget THAT embrace. :) Cora almost caught us hugging, but the camera was silly just at that moment, so this is what she got. Oh well, it was great to see Paulette again. She even said that she may come down with the Bartletts to our shoot if her babies all cooperate.
Not only were these fruit kabobs cute--they were delicious!!!!!!!! Molly said that there were 6 different kinds of grapes in this beautiful bouquet.
Isn't this the most adorable baby carriage you've ever seen?
Here's the pretty mother, Mariah. Grandpa Brian, Paulette, and Grandma Lisa seated with a baby. I learned later that this was NOT little Hannah. Hannah was floating around the room so fast that it was hard to keep up with her.

Fortunately there were enough babies present for EVERYONE to have a chance at holding one. I had a special joy of feeding a 11 month old, named William. He just loved the fruit that I cut up for him as Cora held him close enough to feed but far enough to keep his chubby little hand out of my plate. Holly, William's mom, stood by chuckling and even his papa laughed when I said, "He's a bottom-less pit." Baby's are just sooooooooo adorable. Somebody said that the informal, off-the-record baby count that day was 8 sweet, cuddly little people present. WOW!!!
Andrew snapped these pictures of me with his new cell phone. By the way, I did get his permission to post these pictures. :) The roses were just lovely and Molly said that she got them "On discount" at Wall Mart. HMMMMMMM. I never knew that they sold discounted flowers at Wall Mart. It's just so much fun to pick up tidbits like this when I get the chance to get away from the farm. :) The punch was sooooooooooo delicious that I'll "Have to get the recipe" the next time I am planning a party.
"Find any carrots, Lisa?" "Nope--all out."

Well, I should be heading out for the barn but I am just so happy about a note that came with a check for a BodyTalk session this morning. Reading it again now, I just KNEW that I had to share this with you. This lady is VERY ill and has been so for almost a decade. She is skin and bones and has pain, pain, pain, but now she has opened her mind to BodyTalk. She told me after an earlier session, "Now I have some hope that I may be able to pull through this." This is what she said in her note.

Hi Dawn,

Thanks again for a wonderful BodyTalk treatment. I felt better last night after the treatment. It felt soooooooo good to be feeling joyful and playful. I played and laughed with our dog on such a beautiful evening. It brought joy to my soul. :) You are truly a blessing from God!! God bless you and yours! Hugs and Kisses............

After I read these words this morning I told Cora, "This piece of paper (the check) is worth $30 and this one (the card) is worth millions. PRAISE THE LORD FOR WHAT HE IS DOING TO HEAL PEOPLE THROUGH THE BODYTALK SYSTEM! Not only did He save my life through it, now He's using me to help others get well too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that weren't joy enough for one day, I just got an email from my BodyTalk practitioner. She bore good news that the Module 3 class will be held after all on the 2nd weekend in October. There weren't enough people signed up to take the class earlier in the week so she had sent out an emergency plea for people to register if they were going to take the class. Well, enough folks did and now I get to move on with my training right up in Bismarck. These classes are taught around the world but I can't afford to travel around the world to get to them. I have to wait, then, until they're being taught in my backyard. Now our BT group is finally large enough to start having the upper modules taught here. YIPEE!!!!!!!

Best set the table with china for soon it will be time for our Sabbath feast. Please don't tell anybody that tonight I'm feeding my family pizza from Sam's Club--it's a disgrace. :)

HAPPY SABBATH EVERYONE.

PS. Did I say that another bonus was seeing Mrs. J at the Geiger's home whose family keeps the Sabbath in their home in Bismarck. Only God knows where that warm hug will lead to in the years ahead. ISN'T IT WONDERFUL HOW THE LORD BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME AND PLACE???????????

YES, HE IS WONDERFUL, OH SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Happy restful Sabbath to you, dear Dawn. We will be enjoying our rest as well and especially enjoying the time with our LORD!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...