Thursday, December 10, 2009

Excited

I am so excited this morning!!! How can I explain the difference that I sense in my being since the BreakThrough (a division of BodyTalk) session a week ago? Yvonne, that was a life-changing experience and I thank you with a joy filled heart!

Everything is changed from that one session of analysis of my life. You may recall that, by answering the questions in the BreakThrough protocol, I was able to see that the reason I have rejected love coming into my life is because deep down I truly believed that I WAS (past tense) unlovable. Now I can see so clearly the many times that God DID send love into my life, but I just refused to see it because it didn't fit in with my preconditioned thought, "I am unlovable."
Here are a few ways that I have been able to receive love in the past week.
One wonderful change that I've noticed, now that I DO view myself as lovable, is that I've been able to accept help more easily. Thanks for the hand, Andrew, as I have always been afraid of going ice skating. Once I went as a child and my friend fell down; poked her skate deeply into her leg; and I watched horrified as the blood came squirting out of her leg. Sounds like I could use a little Active Memory work there, as that STILL turned my stomach talking about it just now.

The most amazing change in me, though, is how this knowledge that I am INDEED lovable, has chased away FEAR in my life. Everyone here, including myself, was almost shocked that I WANTED TO GO ICE SKATING WITH MY CHILDREN. This just has not been the way that I have been in the past. My mind will have to spend some time analyzing why my not loving myself caused me to be so fearful. Any thoughts?

This is one more way that I was able to receive love this week that I'm almost positive would have escaped my attention without having done the BreakThrough work. Last night, right before bed, I received this email from an acquaintance who lives near here. WOW. I was so thrilled and it still excites me to think that people around Napoleon now know that I do BodyTalk. You see, I had the courage to put the information in the local newspapers that I passed my certification exam. I had been wanting to do it ever since the test, but it was the BreakThrough session that prepared me to receive positive feedback from the articles.
Hi Dawn,

Just read the article about you in the Homestead. That sounds Awesome what you are doing! Good for you!!!
So this morning already, because I am excited about who I am, I replied with excitement to this potential friend. Also, I sent the article to my hometown newspaper asking them to print it too.
Also I am writing this post in my blog all during the time where I may have been snoring in my bed in self pity because, "I am unlovable." What a waste of time pondering that thought was!
WOW--ARE YOU STARTING TO GRASP THE POWER OF A THOUGHT?
One other exciting news event in my life is that I am going to Linton today to pick up the teddy bears that Martha B. is making for my children out of my mother's expensive fur coat. Also, I get to see my dear friend, Sarah, as I am taking her their Azure order. She is aching to see the teddy bear as she, too, has an old coat................ You can watch for pictures of that later. :)
Hugs,
Dawn

1 comment:

Tamera said...

So encouraging an uplifting to read about your progress!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...