Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tagged

One of Cora's young blogging friends tagged me yesterday. It was so neat because I just love that, among home schoolers, there are friendships of all ages. This young lady, Grace, has a wonderful blog named THE UPPER ROAD which you can find by going here: http://marillahillbilly.blogspot.com/

Anyway, when one is tagged, they have to answer some questions about themselves. It's a fun way to learn interesting things about people that one wouldn't otherwise learn. I suppose that folks could say that these things are NOT all that important, but are there REALLY unimportant things about ourselves? GOD DOESN'T THINK SO, I'M SURE OF THAT!!! So here goes. I hope that you'll smile a little and then go to the blogs of those I've tagged and see what they share about themselves.

Thanks Grace!

Dawn


Six names you go by:
Dawn
Sweetie (my husband)
Mother
Mom
Marmy
Dawnie Fay

Three things you are wearing right now:
A warm, white sweater;
A lovely black, cranberry, and grey jumper;
A cranberry colored long-jane top which has a cute ruffled neckline


Three things you want very badly right now:
$250 so that I can do the Constitutional Diet's food analysis and learn what is the very best for me to be eating at all times.
All of my family of origin to come to peace with God and each other--my newly deceased mother's greatest wish.
The whole world to open their minds to BodyTalk so they can come to see how fearfully and wonderfully we are all made and praise the one who made each one so special!

Three things you did last night/yesterday:
I went ice skating with my children which was the first time in a decade.
I milked my sweet, old, loveable Brown Swiss cow, Clara.
I did a BodyTalk session on my son, Jacob, who is fighting a cold.


Two things you ate today:
Lacto-fermented pecans just out of the oven--YUM
organic brocoli just off the Azure truck--double YUM


Two people you last talked to on the phone:
Martha B. who is making teddy bears out of my mom's expensive fur coats for my children to remember my mother by.
Sarah K. whose Azure order I just picked up and will take to her house later in the week when we pick up the teddy bears from Martha so that we can consolidate a trip as they both live an hour's drive away from here and near each other.


Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow:
Teach Jacob his home school lessons:Details/ More Specific/ Math.
Make some more applesauce.

Your three favorite beverages
RAW GOAT'S MILK SHAKES with bananas, carob, peanut butter, ice, and honey.
Kombucha with peach tea added.
Peppermint and Red Clover tea.

NOW I TAG EIGHT PEOPLE:

Sarah K.

Kimberly K.

Andrew B.

Jacob B.

Jonathan B.

Peter B.

Andrew B.

David B.

4 comments:

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

I enjoyed reading this!
It is nice to know of others who are aware of what they are putting in their body. I like raw milk shakes too!
Especially strawberry ones in June!
~Grace
What is body talk? It seems sort of strange to me!

Cora Beth said...

Dear Marmy~
Although I knew all these things about you, it was still fun to read this. :)
Love you,
Cora

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the tag. I put the questions and answers on my blog.

Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Hello ladies,
It was nice to hear from all of you today!
In answer to your question about BodyTalk, Grace, it is very hard to answer that question in a few words. :)
I will just say that it is the health care program that the Lord led me to in 2007 when I was dying from internal shingles on my brain. I now am one of almost 2,500 certified BodyTalk practitioners in the world who use this program to bring healing to others.
Basically it works by connecting the energy pathways in the body that get disconnected from stress. The name BodyTalk means that in a session, the practitioner links up things that have lost their ability to hear each other so that healing can take place. It's kind of like when someone hears you but isn't really listening. We get the body to REALLY listen to the mind, and vice versa, so that all of the parts can keep in touch with each other. This is how we were created and this brings healing.
If you would like to come to a surface understanding of how it works, I would encourage you to check my sidebar for my cow, Clara's session reports. I like to give her a short BodyTalk session every day but I don't always get it posted here.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at: savedbybodytalk@gmail.com
Blessings,
Mrs. Bornemann

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...