Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Frannie's prophecy

Do you know what I just realized?  Frannie's prophecy DID come true!  Or rather, it started coming true yesterday in my office.  Let me explain.
  On New Year's Eve 2006, which was the year that my illness began, we were invited over to our neighbor's home to bring in the new year with fellow believers.  At one point, Frannie (now deceased) revealed to me that she had just heard an evangalist speak at a church in Bismarck.  She shared that he had shared with those present that God had revealed to him that He was beginning a new healing work on the planet. 
  This man of God had been inspired to say, "Within 5 years, many people from all over the country will start coming to North Dakota and the people of God will have a great opportunity to wittness to them and to begin healing them."
   I remember getting excited at these words as I could sense their significance.  Frannie sat quietly for a few moments and then looked at me wide-eyed and said,  "God just said to tell you that you and I will be a part of it."  How I got tingles then.  Frannie and I gazed at each other, both sensing the presence of God near to us and we prayed together then that the Lord would use us to accomplish His purposes for the lost and hurting world all around us.
  During my long illness, I thought of that special hour many times.  I'd use Frannie's prophecy to pull me through the days that I just wanted to lay down and die.  I'd remind myself, "God told Frannie that we'd be a part of helping to heal not only North Dakota but those who came to it."  This thought would help me to keep fighting for my life and later, to keep doing the BodyTalk sessions which eventually healed me.
When Frannie died less than a year later, I thought of that moment.  I was sad that she didn't get to be a part of the healing work that God had told her about--a work which was to begin 5 years later.  Later, as I used her prophecy to pull me through the dark days of shingles on my brain, I realized that God HAD indeed included her in the work.  Like He revealed things to the prophets in the Bible, who never got to see them fullfilled on Earth, so had He used Frannie to tell me of things to come.
Everyone knows that many people have come to North Dakota in the past few years as a result of the oil boom in the Western part of our huge state.  Many people are aware of the difficulties to the small communities from such a large influx of folks.  Many families are split up as the men come for work and leave their families behind.  Many folks are finding that easy money has it's price tag too.
Indeed, the church DOES have a huge opportunitiy to help in the difficulties which have developed as a result.  I'm including the video which I received this morning to make my point.  While some folks look at the joys of an increased state treasury, the reality is that all of this has damaged the small towns that once were quiet, peaceful abodes. 

Now, about my part of the prophecy come true.  While I haven't worked with anyone involved in the booming oil industry, I have become involved in the Ron Paul campaign because I can't imagine a better President than Dr. Paul who is a staunch Constitutionalist. 
Anyway, politics draws people to an area too so yesterday I was priviliaged to work with 2 people from Virginia.  Now, who would have thought 5 years ago, as I sat with Frannie on her farm near Kintyre, that in 5 years time I would be able to help improve the health of people from Virginia?  or Minnesota? or Georgia? or Nebraska? or Arizona? or perhaps YOUR state?
GOD KNOWS THE FUTURE AND HE DOES REVEAL IT AT TIMES TO HIS PEOPLE!!!  If you doubt this, then dig out your Bible and start reading.  He keeps His word and you can bank on that!
To the work,
Dawn

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Keep doing what you do to help people. I love you.

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear Kimberly,
Until the day I die! Thanks for all of your support over the years--YOU ARE SOOOOOO AWESOME!!! I love you, too! Have a great day!
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...