Saturday, February 18, 2012

Need Patriots

Happy Sabbath everyone,

  What can I say?  The more that I get to know about Ron Paul, the more that I love him.  Yes, I actually love this man who has stood in the gap for freedom for so long.  Do I love him because he promises me "Free" government money?  NO, I love him because he does what is right no matter what ANYBODY says against him.  Can "Your guy" say this? 

You may not realize it, but this month is a very critical month for our nation.  As the district conventions are being held all around the state, people will either vote for the same old-same old, or for Ron Paul who definitely will change things for the better if he is our next President. 

I just found a site that has some pretty awesome songs about this unsung hero.  Being the press is so anti-Christ, WE THE PEOPLE must help to get the word out that we have a real live hero running for the President of the United States of America.  PLEASE take a moment to listen to this song and see if you can hear the love pouring forth from the singer.

Please pray for the campaign, if that's all that you can do.  However, if you have time to make a few phone calls to help us find the Ron Paul supporters in your area, that would be so awesome!  If so, let us know and Andrew will get you started calling as he is the head of the campaign for our district.

To freedom!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...