Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pray for patriots

What is a Patriot?  Websters says, "A patriot is one who loves his or her country and supports it's authority and interests."

  I am wondering if the reason I had to look up the definition of the word, "Patriot" is because there is so little to support in the current authority figures who are running our country.  I know that there ARE good men runinng for office but the press isn't telling you about them because they happen to LIKE the state of affairs that our country is in.  DO YOU?

  Tonight our family is going to TRY to become delegates to the GOP convention at the end of March.  It seems interesting to me that the North Dakota GOP sent out an email to me yesterday telling me that Mitt Romney is going to be in Fargo sometime soon.  Why didn't they send me an email telling me that Dr. Ron Paul was going to be in Bismarck last week?  HMMMMMMMMMM

Please pray for us tonight.  The weatherman is threatening a blizzard but does HE make the weather?  I just spent time in prayer with the one who DOES control the weather and HE wants me to be a delegate for Ron Paul AND for Paul Sorum. 

  It was great talking to old friends yesterday who said that they'll be there tonight to vote for me and my family.  I got to thinking that God IS doing great things constantly.  Now, would I have called these old friends if it weren't for the crisis in our country?  God IS using the current state of affairs in the good old USA to unite old friends as we rise to the challange of saving our republic from all of it's enemies.  How cool is that?

  ARISE all patriots in District 28.  Will you conquer your fears and meet me in Wishek tonight?  If you're willing to join the battle, but need a ride, just drop me a note here and one of us Bornemanns will be over to pick you up.  Did you know that the Boston Tea Party was held for a tax which is next to nothing compaired to the taxes that WE pay?  How long will you remain silent and watch our country fall apart??????

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...