Sunday, February 19, 2012

HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!

Last month my friend, Diane, loaned me her little book called, "Heaven is For Real."  Being I have so many things that I want to learn, books don't always get finished around here.  This one kept nagging at me, though, to "Pick me up and read me a little."  Yesterday I finally finished it and Diane was right, "WHAT A BOOK!" 

Heaven IS for real, folks!  I'm sure that most of my readers don't doubt that but still, I want to share here, that you will be 100% convinced after spending several hours with your nose in this little powerhouse.  Most fascinating is the story about how Jesus looks. 

The 3 year old, Colton, who saw Jesus during a surgery when his appendix burst, rejected all pictures of Jesus until he saw THIS one.  There is another child who has seen Jesus and she paints like nobody!  Her name is Akiane Kramarik and you can see her artwork here: http://akiane.com/home

I am serious folks, you will be amazed at the artwork by Akiane.  Mostly, I was drawn to the picture of Jesus that Colton confirmed, "This one's right."  The Bible clearly teaches that we must be like children and come to Him in faith without doubting.  Here are 2 children who claim to have seen Jesus--even sat on His lap.  I believe them.  Both of them spoke about Jesus as having eyes overflowing with love.  Why aren't I surprised.  ;)

Here's to a childlike faith!

Dawn

 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...