Saturday, February 4, 2012

We choose



This was on my screen when I walked through the dining room just now.  I must admit that I was a little miffed at the title.  Then I read the comments below and I realized that someone was using a reverse tactic to get folks to actually take 6 minutes of their life to get to know the man who could be their next President--IF we all work together that is. 

How many of you were required to read George Orwell's 1987 at some point in your education?  It was during my Senior year of High School in Eureka, SD that I was required to read it.  If you have read it, I am certain that you have never been able to shake the affects of it from your life.

When I gave up being a Futurist, for the peace of Preterism, I got rid of a LOT of stress!  However, watching what our government is doing IS enough stress to put me back on my deathbed if I didn't have the tools that I have now.  Is it possible that people don't have a clue that we are heading towards the nightmare world of 1987?  I'm thankful that we've gone 25 years beyond that date, but nowadays we can hear of folks being arrested for things that they were doing which was a protected right under our Constitution.  We can hear these things, if we don't close our minds to them, AND we know what we're looking for.

PLEASE, FOLKS, LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO!  Pay attention to how it makes you feel.  Are you empowered or weakened by the things that you hear?  Then listen to our present President and ask yourself the same thing.  If you want to remain free, then you have got to help us get this man elected to the position of President of the United States.  As Dr. Paul spoke and voted for our freedoms 100% of the time during his 12 years in Congress, I am confident that he will continue to do so as our next President.  I heard him speak in Fargo in November and he sounded just like he sounded here!

Together we CAN protect our freedoms and give our children a world like the one that we have enjoyed.  TOGETHER WE CAN!  We have got to get involved in the battle to preserve our great country.  WHO ELSE WILL?  If you're still not motivated to get involved, perhaps you need to read 1987.  I'd be happy to loan you my copy if you can't find one anywhere else.  I wonder if it's still available?


Anyway, I just checked out the source of the video and found it to be freedom4um.  I went there and liked what I saw during my short visit.  If you are interested in learning more about how our freedoms are being taken from us bit by bit, here is the link to their home page: http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi  Perhaps you prefer to keep your head buried in the sand of denial instead and wake up someday to living under tyranny?  NOT ME--I learned in my childhood home that to keep quiet only strengthens a tyrant.  DOWN WITH TYRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!  God didn't create us to live under tyrants--HE CREATED US TO BE FREE--FREE TO SERVE HIM WITH OUR WHOLE BEINGS!


Freedom isn't free--the price for freedom is eternal searching out and opposing of tyranny!


Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...