Saturday, February 25, 2012

It takes so little

Every morning I pray about what to share with the world here. Often, the reply is "Wait--nothing today." This morning I was drawn to this video that arrived in my inbox just now. All I can say, after watching it, is that I cried and prayed for God to use me to bless others like He used this man. It truly does take so little to make a BIG difference in the lives of others. Doesn't it?

  Happy Sabbath to all God's children. 

  God bless,

  Dawn

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That was cool. May your Sabbath be blessed. Talk to you tomorrow.

Love, Kimberly

Dawn Bornemann said...

I pray that your Sabbath will be wonderful as well!
Please keep Todd and Machelle in your prayers. I learned of them yesterday and they are VERY ill. Let's start helping with prayers of love and support.
I love you TONS!
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...