Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another great group

Hi again,
  I just found this site of conservatives working in Washington, DC for us.  Here's the link to the page which shows how conservative North Dakota's legislators are doing.  I think that we can do better than this.  http://heritageactionscorecard.com/scorecard/index.html#nd#state#North Dakota

The whole site looks like it's filled with good info and is found simply by googling:heritageaction.com.  I decided to have them send me their emails for awhile before I go any further with them but I'm excited to have found them.  Can there be too many conservative groups out there?  Now, the trick is to get them to work together. 

  HERE'S TO  FREEDOM FOR ALL!!!!

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...