Thursday, April 12, 2012

Haircuts

It's been a quiet day inside as the wind is howling like mad today.  Robert and Andrew have very red eyes having been out in this storm cleaning grain.  Andrew is finished and Robert has one more to do when the neighbor has his trucks empty.

  I've offered to give haircuts to the grain cleaning men tonight but so far only Robert has accepted.  They're both looking pretty bushy.  I've been thinking of doing a survey forever but couldn't ever come up with one so I think this is it.  Have you ever given anyone a haircut?  This will give me a chance to get some feedback from you as new people are telling me these days, "I've been reading your blog."

Got to get out the haircut equipment and then snip, snip, snip.

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...