Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy High Sabbath

I hope that you will celebrate with me today, folks, that God has given us a weekly day of rest AND the feasts.  Although we don't do much about the feasts here, I dream of having a group to get together with who can teach us HOW to keep the feasts.  This was not in either Robert's or my background and so it seems insurmountable to learn how to do them alone.  Please, God, send us some feast keepers to lead us down the path of celebrating the way that YOU do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, here is the next part of the great GOP, "Run over the patriots" drama from last weekend. I checked and there are 2 more parts after this one in case you were wondering.  My goal in sharing all of this is to get any sleeping patriots to wake up and join the revolution.

Q.  What are we rebelling against? 

A.  TYRANNY IN HIGH PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  .

Shabbot shalom,

Dawn

PS.  Please go over to Cora's blog to see what Fox News had to say about all of this.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...