Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nice summary

Good morning everyone,

It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do to restore one's spirits, isn't it? I sure have noticed an improvement in my sleep with the progesterone that Dr. Tennant prescribed for me so I'm thankful for that.

I'm starting to have hope that his supplement program for hypothyroidism may work it's miracles for me as it has for millions of others. However I keep reminding myself that I need to be patient and let it take it's affect. After all, Dr. Tennant does say that it may take 3 to 6 months for people to begin to notice all the benefits of his plan to eradicate the world of hypothyroidism. Go, Dr. Tennant, GO!

The guys just pulled out of the yard with their cleaners--Andrew first and Robert right behind. Then Cora left for the neighbors to babysit their 2 sweet little girls all day. That means that Jacob and I are in charge of chores and watching for calving problems. We also have some schooling left although I'm pleased and proud to say that Jacob's test results just came back and he scored at the 90th percentile--YEAH JACOB!!!

Before Cora left, she showed me this short video on You-Tube about the convention. This young lady is a Ron Paul supporter and I'd say that she did a fair job of summarizing our 2 days of amazing frustration. I hope that you'll take a minute and a half and watch and then get involved so that, in 2 years, the patriots outnumber the deadbeats and THEN things will be different. 

Our main complaint is that THE committee who runs the GOP put together a slate of candidates to the national convention. It is at the national convention that Republicans will nominate their man to run in the Primaries in June.  We want that man to be Ron Paul but in order for that to happen we need to get Ron Paul delegates TO THAT MEETING.

You would not believe all of the techniques that were unfairly used to prevent this from happening.  When we heard a Santorum supporter say the same thing that we were saying, we decided to unite on Sunday with them to try to get a FAIR vote on all candidates who were nominated from the floor. The chair, Stan Stein, refused to acknowledge our people AND the Santorum people which is unethical in it's own right.  However, when the fact that Satorum took 40% of the vote and Ron Paul took 30% of the vote in the caucuses but 90% of the delegates put forth by the committee were Romney delegates, this is a gross injustice to freedom. 

Are you ready to join the revolution? Are you tired of party manipulation to shove someone down your throat that will not lead our country in a fair fashion?  If so, then go to www.ronpaul.com. To tempt you, please watch one youth of our country summarize the NDGOP convention which was held in Bismarck, ND this past weekend. Why, it was even complete with a bribe although THAT'S not public knowledge YET.

To FREEDOM FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

PS.  You can see Cora and my new friend, Virginia, in the background talking to other Ron Paul supporters.  I spent 2 days with these ladies watching justice smashed by the wicked and I was so thankful for them to lean on!  More to follow!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...