Monday, April 30, 2012

Prayer request

Please pray for me tomorrow morning at 9:30.  When I was in 7th grade, I fell on the ice and broke my tailbone.  My mother took me to the chiropractor who straightened it manually.  If you've ever had this done, you know that it is immensely painful and I can recall almost passing out. 

Well, about 5 years later I fell again on the ice but it wasn't as severe.  In fact, I never even told my parents about it, and eventually it healed.  That's what I thought.

I think that I've mentioned that I found an awesome massage therapist in Bismarck who has mostly been working on my head and neck which is where I've had my major trauma.  However, now that that's getting settled down a bit, Jessica has taken a look at other parts of my anatomy and discovered that my coccyx did NOT heal properly on it's own.  Instead it is sharply pulling to the right and this may have played a role in my repeated miscarriages!

 She's been slowly loosening the muscles around the coccyx and tomorrow morning she is sure that it will loosen up.  Jessica told me that one time she was doing this procedure on a man when it POPPED into place--literally filling the room with a loud pop.

I told her that I'm going to come prepared with Tylenol in my system already.  I am NOT looking forward to this as Jessica told me that it will hurt a LOT if it has been almost 40 years since it happened.  I asked her why none of the chiropractors that I've been to have fixed it but she said, "Are you kidding, do you think that they want to go there?"

All in all, Jessica said that it will take about 20 minutes and that I will need a driver as it is going to hurt big time.  Can you see why I'm asking for prayer in advance? 

 May God richly bless all of you prayer warriors out there who truly cover me with your heartfelt prayers.  It's especially a need as I have 2 clients coming to my office in the late afternoon.  First Corinthians 10:13 says that God never gives us more than we can bear so I'm sure that I'll make it through.  It's just that I know how much prayer helps, so thanks a million!

God bless,

Dawn

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww, you poor dear. :( Praying the Lord will help you to bear this painful experience again...praying all goes well and the pain will subside quickly for you!!! {Hugs}

Love and prayers,
~Rachel~

Kimberly said...

Yes, I am praying. May all go well with minimal pain.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...