Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm shocked at myself

I cannot believe what I just did!  Folks have been after me to join Facebook for years but I felt that blogging was enough of a responsibility for me to handle at this time. 

Well, I went online to donate to Ron Paul's money bomb and then, at the end, it said, "Do you want to share about your contribution with the world?" so I clicked, "Yes."  I was thinking that I'd post the cute check with my name on it HERE.  The next thing I knew, I was in Facebook getting signed up.

BOY, how did that happen?  Well, I know absolutely nothing about being on Facebook except that several times I tried to go on Cora's laptop to check on wedding pictures.... and got lost.  If anyone has any advice on how to get my computer to accept friends, I'd be grateful if you'd share it.  I spent half an hour getting very frustrated and now I'm on to other things.  I guess I'll pester Cora to show me how to move around within Facebook tomorrow.

Now, for the other thing.  I got an email a couple of hours ago inviting me to join a free teleconference on, "How to heal our relationship with money," so I'm going to go and listen.   Do I EVER need help with this area as my father loved money and despised people so I did the flip flop of that--I love people and despise money.  HMMMMMMMMMMM 

I'll let you know how the teleconference turns out and if there is any hope for this money hater.  Until then, if you're on Facebook and want me for a friend, it is now possible for us to be friends.  Now, if I can figure out how to get back to Facebook that would be helpful.  SIGH

Have a great week everyone,

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I just got your friend request on Facebook. I accepted of course. I don't do much on Facebook but it is an easy way to stay connected with people.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...