Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Did you hear?

Late yesterday afternoon Andrew returned from Bismarck and asked me, "Did you hear the big news?"  After I told him that I hadn't, he stunned me with, "Rick Santorum dropped out of the race for President?"

WOW--do you know what that means?  Yes, there is one less candidate for Ron Paul to beat!  We were all very excited here last night as we pondered that Rick Santorum took first place in the ND caucuses and RON PAUL TOOK SECOND PLACE! 

  Now we must do all that we can to take advantage of this opportunity that dropped into our laps.  How many Santorum voters heard Andrew and I speak on caucus night?  How many Santorum people want a Conservative candidate enough to become Ron Paul supporters?  That's the big question.

  Here's what Ron Paul said about it in his email today.  I'll just out and out say that I pledged $100 to the money bomb for this weekend.  How much will you give to get a President elected who truly cares about the people?

  What appalled Cora and I, as we read an article on the say anything blog about Mr. Santorum's decision, is that not one word about Ron Paul running was even mentioned.  I'm thinking now about what Virginia said during the GOP convention when "My guy" didn't get the nomination.  She rubbed my back as I broke into tears (just couldn't help it when Mr. Koppleman fought so hard for home school freedom in ND), and said, "That just proves that he's the right guy because the party doesn't want him."

  Well, let me tell you, I WANT RON PAUL TO BE MY NEXT PRESIDENT!!!  I couldn't care less what the party wants--I want him!   Now, he has an even greater chance at winning if all of us "Little guys" band together and support his campaign.  If you go to the link below, you'll see that lots of people are giving $10 or $15 or $25 or $50.  I was thrillled just now when the counter reported that Dawn B. gave $100.  PLEASE read Dr. Paul's email below and share what you can to get him elected!

  To freedom,

  Dawn

Is Andrew pictured with the next President of the United States of America?  May God make it so!

Dear Dawn,

With Rick Santorum suspending his campaign for President yesterday, the mainstream media and the political elites have declared the race for the Republican nomination over and done.

Oh sure, more than half of the country has yet to vote.

And never mind that the presumptive nominee is not even halfway to the number of delegates needed to secure the nomination.

I am not ready to fall in line with their plans. I am not going to allow them to write the story.

This story will be written by you and me over the next few months, just as it has been over the past few years.

In the coming days, the media will be expecting me to also bow down to their new prince. Well, I want to give them a little surprise.

Instead of a defeated candidate bowing out of the race, as we saw yesterday, let's show them a surging candidate determined to ride on to Tampa!

And what's the best way to do that? To have a
HUGE Money Bomb this coming weekend.

Our goal is to raise at least $2.5 million on April 15.


That will show them we are still spoiling for a fight!

You see, we are in hand-to-hand combat across the country right now with the GOP establishment as we fight for every single delegate.

And with primaries left in California and my home state of Texas, our campaign has a lot in store for the establishment over the next few weeks.

But it starts right here, with our Taxpayer Freedom Money Bomb this coming weekend.

If you believe I should stand and fight when others retreat...

If you believe our message, issues, and movement should go all the way to Tampa...

If you want our campaign to get the maximum number of delegates...

Well, then, it is vital you stand with me right now. You can pledge your contribution to the Taxpayer Freedom Money Bomb by
clicking HERE.

I won't mince words - if we don't reach our $2.5 million goal, I am not sure our campaign can go on.

We cannot do this halfway. It's too important.

So please,
pledge your contribution today. Pledge to fight with me over the coming weeks and months.

Promote the Taxpayer Freedom Money Bomb on Facebook and Twitter. Email and call every friend of Liberty you know.

I am counting on your support for our April 15 Taxpayer Freedom Money Bomb. This is no time for suspending campaigns or concession calls. This is the time for Patriots like you to continue our fight.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. With so many state conventions upcoming - where the real delegates will be selected - you and I must double down in our efforts to fight for Liberty.

I am ready and willing to fight to Tampa if you will stand beside me. You can show your support today by
pledging to give to our April 15 Taxpayer Freedom Money Bomb.

Just
click HERE to pledge.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...