Thursday, April 5, 2012

Not good enough

Hi again,

  Here is part 2 of why we couldn't have a fair election this past weekend.  Oh yes, I just remembered, "Because my parliamentarian said so!"

  Please keep me covered with prayer today as I'm heading for Bismarck and am STILL fighting this bug.  Do you know how much energy it takes to give a BodyTalk session?  Does it take energy to learn?  Yes, and as I find the links I am learning what the body needs to have corrected.  It's a LOT of work!!!

See you tomorrow!

Dawn

PS.  You can see Robert in this photo.  He has on the yellow and black checked shirt.  I can just see him looking over the top of his glasses and thinking, "OH BOY!"

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...