Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The lighter side of things

WOW--I just had a fantastic BodyTalk session with a lady who has coughed for 30 years. It had to do with a tetanus shot. After her first session with me, she said that she didn't cough for 3 whole days. Maybe it'll be 3 weeks this time as that is when it would be best for her to come back for another session. I hope she does!!!!!!!!! I used my new massage table and it was wonderful!!! I actually felt a little professional. :)

Jacob just showed me this hilarious video. I think it's just a hoot as I have soooooooooooooooooo many times been accused of having no science behind what I do in BodyTalk. Anybody who does their research would know that Dr. Veltheim has been doing research for decades on the ins and outs of the human body. The whole world is being blessed by this research!! I rejoice as I ponder that he is daily searching for new ways to help the earth's population find the internal peace which is our birthright. Anyway, THIS IS A SPOOF. I hope that it lightens your day after this morning's post! :)


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...