Monday, July 13, 2009

After the Darkness

It looks as though my mom DID leave a gem in her purse for me after all. It's a little card with a picture of beautiful rolling hills with a stream running through. There's a rainbow above this which is perfect for today as the Lord is so generously watering the earth here now. There's a little 8 line poem, but sometimes "Little" really is "Big". This is what it says.
AFTER THE DARKNESS
After the darkness
the daylight shines through.
After the showers
the rainbow's in view.
After life's heartaches
there comes from above
The peace and the comfort
of God's healing love.
THANKS MOM!

I think that I'll stick the card back into my new purse which I just inherited yesterday--it seems like a good place to put it. :)

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...