Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dad

I have been planning this wonderful blog post about gardening tips but I guess that will have to wait a little while. I'm trying not to get stressed out, because I am already hurting from driving tractor yesterday. My brother, Duard, called this morning saying that they took Dad to the emergency room. After chores he called again and said that dad is being transported to Aberdeen as he needs surgery on his liver. If they can't do the surgery there, he will be transported to Sioux Falls for the surgery. That's all that I know for now. Please pray for my dad and for all of us. I'll let you know later in the day when I hear something and I promise to write the gardening post very soon. Right now I'm going to do a BodyTalk session for ME!!!

2 comments:

Tessa Ligon said...

I hope that your dad pulls through okay and that you are going to be okay too. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Take care.

Kimberly said...

Praying!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...