Monday, July 20, 2009

Dad & Deal

Well this has to be very short, as I need to exercise yet tonight, but I thought that I'd post a few news items. My sister-in-law called tonight to say that they just returned with dad from Sioux Falls. His checkup went well. They are 90% sure that what they did to him should take care of the problem. In 2 weeks he has to go in to the clinic in Eureka for a liver function test but, if that goes well, he should be out of the woods. Many thanks to all of you who prayed for him!

That's the past news and this picture depicts the future news. Only God knows the future but this is a handshake that may go down in history. You see, when I was up at the health center in '06, I felt the Lord urging me to keep fighting for my life. One thing that gave me hope that I'd pull through then was a thought He planted in my heart. This concept that others need a place to go, when they are ill, where they can get help naturally has grown in my mind ever since. It's taken shape so much that I've shared it with my family and Jacob is the one who seems most interested in the idea.

I kept thinking that he would be a fellow BodyTalker but he's only mildly interested in it. However, last Fall I took the boys to a radionics workshop on a farm near Zeeland. This so inspired us that we have talked of it many times since then. Now seems to be the time for us to take action and buy our farm a machine. I'll add the link to the website we've been studying soon so you can understand why we are so intrigued by the concept of using a radionics machine to kill the weeds on our organic farm.

Anyway, I talked to the lady at the company this afternoon and Jacob insisted on being on the phone too. As we talked later about the call, I felt strongly that Jacob will be pursuing this line of work, in addition to being an organic farmer. We started dreaming about how it can work at the health center across the road--how we can combine BodyTalk and radionics to make a corner of the world here where humans, plants, and animals can all thrive together!!! When Jacob said, "Mom, I'd like to do radionics at your health center some day," I stuck my hand out. We were just shaking on being partners when Cora came in and snapped this picture. God only knows where it will all lead but I am so excited that he is interested in energy work even though it isn't BodyTalk that makes his little, old heart beat faster. So here I am shaking hands with my new business partner. :) May God Himself lead us step by step into the future as we unite our hearts to make the world a better place to live!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Good to hear the report on your father. I love reading about what is going on in your life.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...