Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Announcement

I just received this in my inbox from Elizabeth Hanson. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES THAT I JUST HAD TO WRITE!!! I decided to just copy and paste. Many thanks for all of your prayers and words of encouragement to give it a try. Here goes.

Congratulations!!

BodyTalk North Dakota is very proud to announce that

Dawn Bornemann, CBP of Kintyre, ND passed her Exams with flying colors with Melanie Buzek, CBI on November 18th.

Let’s give Dawn the recognition she deserves for all of her hard work!!


-- BodyTalk North DakotaAn organization to promote the BodyTalk System of Health Care and support BodyTalk Practitioner in their pursuit of excellence

4 comments:

Tamera said...

I am SO incredibly happy for you! I'm proud to know you and I'm proud of you!

You have worked so hard to come to this place in your life.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Tamera,
As I think today of all that I am thankful for, I am SO thankful that the Lord gave me YOU as a neighbor! You have no idea how many times your encouragement and support kept me going--especially this year!!!
I pray that the Lord blesses you richly for your every kindness to me over the past 6 years!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, TAMERA, TO YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY!!!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, Congratulations I was praying for you. I"m very proud of you! I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving Day!
Gwen

Kimberly said...

Congratulations, Dawn. Good Job!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...