Wednesday, November 18, 2009

THIS IS IT!!!

Well folks, this is it!!!!!!! This is the day when I will be tested on everything that I have learned in BodyTalk in the past 2 1/2 years. I used to freak out with finals in collage which analyzed if I'd learned anything in the past 4 1/2 MONTHS. But you know what? I'm not freaked out one bit. BodyTalk is so incredible that I have used the skills I learned to bring peace to my being and I am ready to go. The Lord even gave me a poem just now that I think is pretty neat. It's short but sweet and I just HAVE to share it with you now.

I'm all clean,
My clothes are neatly pressed,
I feel GREAT,
So put me to the test.
Is that cool or what? Like I'd have time to think of poetry at a time like this so you know that one is strictly from the Lord! :)
Elizabeth called last night to say that she had done a performance session on me and I know that Ellen also was doing on on me last night. I spent my day reviewing yesterday and doing as many Active Memories as I could. I wish that I could use the new procedure that Melanie taught us this weekend but everything today is "Strictly by the book."
I covet your prayers and I can truly say that I have felt them coming through as I have prepared. I'd feel panicky one moment and then calm down as I pondered all of the love that is coming through to me right now. THANKS A MILLION!!!
As a love gift in return, I have decided to share a precious gem that the Lord gave me a few years ago. I pray that it will wet your appetite to ponder what wonderful things that the Lord wants to do with YOUR life as it has done for me. This wasn't originally written from the Christian perspective so I took the liberties to rewrite a few sentences to bring it in line with what the Bible teaches. I would encourage you to learn to sift through things searching for the truth and leave the rest behind. Here goes.
OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE. OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US. WE ASK OURSELVES, "WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS, OR BEAUTIFUL?" ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE? YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD! YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOESN'T SERVE THE WORLD. THERE'S NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU! WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO. WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD THAT HE PUT IN EACH OF US. IT'S NOT JUST IN SOME OF US--IT'S IN EVERYONE. AND AS WE LET OUR OWN LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE'RE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS FROM THEIRS.
by Marrianne Williamson--Adapted by Dawn Bornemann
I pray that you will come to realize, like I have, that you are on this planet for a specific reason. It's up to you to pray and ponder as to what that reason, or reasons, are. For me, I know that I am here to help people find their way to God through healing on all levels. This is what BodyTalk does and so I am taking this big step today and going to visit Melanie for a few hours.
I covet all of your prayers and I'll write tonight and tell you the good news. If I don't pass, it may be awhile until I write again. :)
Just a reminder, today is the last day to qualify for a free BodyTalk session from me. All you have to do to qualify is go to my post HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO ME and leave a comment. Also the other offer that I made, "Buy 1 session and get one free" is also good through today. This offer will not be repeated unless, of course, I ever get to the point where I feel ready to test for the ADVANCED BodyTalk label. That will be a looooooooooong ways off, though, so please feel free to send me an email at: savedbybodytalk@gmail.com and say, "Hey Dawn, I'd like to take advantage of your great offer!"
I'm off. Jacob is taking his driver's test at 8:00; then I'm taking him to stay with some friends while I test; then I'm going to pass my CBP exam; then Jacob and I are going to see Dr. Faye Johnson for cranio-sacral sessions; then I'm seeing a client at my office at 5:00; then I'm going to drive home; then I'm going to milk my cow; then I'm going to crawl in bed exhausted. How's that for a full, rich, and exciting day? Oh yes, I get to see Elizabeth today too as she is coming down to Bismarck to coordinate for Melanie again this weekend.
I could not close this post without honoring the God who saved my life to give me a hope and a purpose on earth which is bigger than I could ever have imagined. God called me to be a healer and today I embrace that calling in a new and exciting way. I'm so excited that me knees are going to shake for the next 5 hours. :) Oh well, it's better than being dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am praying! I have full confidence that you will pass with flying colors. And Jacob, too! Blessings to you and yours!

Love Your Friend,

Kimberly

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...