Friday, November 27, 2009

Wouldn't you know it?


I don't mean to complain but sometimes things are just soooo frustrating. Meaning that the home school convention is usually the first weekend in March, right around Cora's birthday. Well, I have been so excited to learn that Melanie is going to come to North Dakota to teach the next upper module that I need to take to stay certified. Elizabeth and others spent LOTS of money running around the country to take these classes. The good news is that now, thanks to her efforts to grow BT in ND, we have a large enough group to bring the upper modules in here. This saves travel expenses; hotel expenses; food expenses; and time away from the family. So I am absolutely thrilled that Module 4/7 is coming to Bismarck in March. However, I just learned that the weekend it will be taught is the SAME WEEKEND AS THE HOME SCHOOL CONVENTION!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The home school convention has FOREVER been the highlight of our school year. I simply cannot imagine not going to it!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, one thing that I know for sure is that I MUST NOT WORRY ABOUT IT. My head is hurting some tonight just from pondering having to miss one of my favorite events. That was when I knew that I would feel better if I just wrote it out, so here I am again. A million thanks for listening, dear friends, and I wish you all a blessed, peaceful Sabbath REST.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...