Monday, November 16, 2009

TWO MORE DAYS

Hi,

Things have been wonderfully exciting and healing as I took Melanie's Active Memory class this weekend and I learned sooooooooo much. Ellen worked on me on Saturday afternoon on this fear of taking my test and then, when Melanie was working on me yesterday, it came up again. I could not believe how many places were charged for me with fears of failure and hopelessness tucked in all over the place. I've come to wonder if I'd have been able to pass at all if it weren't for the help that I received in class. Anyway, I feel wonderful now and I've been hitting the books this morning.

Just a reminder that I have only 2 more days until I test. That means that there are only 2 more days to take advantage of my free session offer. If you wish to enter the drawing for a free BodyTalk session, then you must post a comment on my blog post called HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO ME!!!

This also means that there are only 2 more days to take advantage of my other offer which is a 2 for 1 offer. If you contact me before Wednesday, I will give you 2 sessions or you and a family member each a session for the price of one. I won't be able to do the sessions until after I test but you must qualify for the offer before I test.

Please keep me in your prayers and I will post pictures of the class this past weekend just as soon as I get them. I forgot my camera but the Lord had a sweet lady named Roxy bring hers and I believe that she'll send them soon.

Back to the books,

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Blessings and prayers for you!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...