Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I PASSED

I am so happily tired but I SIMPLY MUST WRITE!!! I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll share details of this wonderful day soon along with a picture of Melanie and I. The embrace that she gave me when she told me that I passed was simply unforgettable!!! Thanks Melanie and thanks to all of you for praying; believing in me; and encouraging me with your kind words!!! Thanks also to the Fuerher family for taking Jacob in while I was gone for the nearly 4 hour ordeal. God bless all of you!!

The cherry on top of the banana split of this day was that Jacob passed his driver's test and now has a new permit in his wallet. WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tamera said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO happy for you! Congratulations!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations to both you and Jacob! Good Job!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...