Friday, November 20, 2009

Victor

I was so bummed last night as I spent an hour writing a post about our cattle working experience on Sunday. Then, when I was ready to publish the post, my computer went stupid on me and I was unable to publish it. Jacob did save it for me in my emails, as it wouldn't even save it here, so somehow today he is sure that Andrew will be able to help me get it up.

Well, this morning I felt led to go in and check for it in edit posts but it's gone. However, I did find THIS post that I had forgotten that I started the other day. Although I don't have an hour to write this morning, I do have something that I'd like to share about this event.

You see, whenever someone in our group passes their CBP (certified BodyTalk practitioner) exam, Elizabeth honers them with a new sterling silver plated business card case. All day last Thursday, I pondered going back up to Bismarck to the practice at our office "Just in case" Elizabeth was planning on doing that for me. I had been in Bismarck all day on Wednesday and, with the ordeal of the test, I was pretty tired to make the drive again.

By mid afternoon I still hadn't been able to feel a strong leading from the Lord about either going or not going. Isn't that an awful feeling? Well, I called Robert and asked his opinion and he encouraged me to go up to enjoy being honored by Elizabeth and the group. Still I wasn't sure of what to do, so I went to work around here making my kitchen tidy. I thought that I'd just stay at home and take it easy on myself, plus save the gas that an extra trip would take.

I was washing off my counter top when I heard a voice say, "Victor."

I knew that it was the Lord's voice as I hear Him more frequently now that I'm involved in energy work. My hand froze and I said, "What did you say, Lord?"

"I said Victor."

"What do you mean, Lord?"

"What good is a victory march without a victor? These people have all been pulling for you to pass your test and you need to get yourself to that meeting so that they can celebrate your accomplishment of passing that test."

I broke into a laugh and went to plug in my electric curlers as I ALWAYS roll my hair in them when I'm celebrating something. In no time I was off to revel in the well wishes of those who have gone before me in BodyTalk and to encourage those who are coming behind me that they can do it too if they work hard at it.

We squeezed 15 people into our little reception area and it was a WONDERFUL evening. Here are some of the ladies.

This is Elizabeth (in the greens) and Jean, my partner. Elizabeth said that she had done 10 sessions in there that day as she rents space from us when she is in town. Jean, like me, would have died without BodyTalk so she also is a walking miracle. One of my other partners, Ellen, is seen sitting on the floor. This is a chance for BodyTalk practitioners to learn from Elizabeth what is new with BT; to share their success stories; and to get their questions answered. We try to meet monthly but we ALWAYS have a practice time when Elizabeth is in town. How can we ever thank you enough, Elizabeth, for all that you have done for us "Rookies?"
Here I am opening the business card case. I gasped with delight when I saw that Elizabeth had added a Scripture passage to the case. I decided to copy and past from her email the story behind the case which she shared with me when I thanked her properly the next day.
I am glad you liked your card case. It is something I like to do to honor those who have gone through the process to test. I only order them when I am sure someone is going to pass their exam. I ordered yours over a month ago, very sure that you would do fine.
I have to tell you that when I was in the process of ordering I was about to hit the, "Place order" button and had to stop. The case was not "right". I sat there for a while and finally figured out that I was to do something I have never done before, I had to add something else to the case. Immediately I knew it would be a verse but which one?
I actually had to wait for the verse to come to me a week later in my morning worship. I was looking for another verse and stumbled upon your verse and knew it was for you. I quickly got on line and placed my order this time with no problem. It is so wonderful how our Lord works. I am so happy that you like your verse - I had thought about using the "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" but it was just not "right". So your case is unique and was chosen just for you.
Isn't that wonderful? The Lord really wanted me to have this reminder in my life on a daily basis. Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24 is engraved on the inside as a reminder and Elizabeth wrote out the verse in fine penmanship just for me. BE OF GOOD COURAGE, DAWN!!!
Elizabeth also announced that Melanie had just gotten an email that day stating that she has been approved to teach Modules 4/7. This means that she will be coming to Bismarck in March to teach us all the next level that we need to be fully rounded BodyTalk practitioners. It was an awesome moment as Elizabeth honored Melanie with a bald eagle replica. Cheers broke out from those 15 women and I was soooooooo very happy that I was there to witness Melanie's big moment too!!!

Here Melanie, who was first a physical therapist and now has a loooooooong list of credentials, is showing us how to have better posture. I will have to share the procedure another time as I really need to make Robert's lunch. Isn't she beautiful? I asked Robert that question and he just shrugged his shoulders stating that she looked "Kind of normal." I guess a person always has a strong affection for their teacher. For me it's more than that, though, Melanie is the woman who taught me the skills which SAVED MY LIFE!!!!! Thank you, God, for sending Melanie into my life and a special thanks for sending Elizabeth along who taught me Access; did in-depth sessions on me; AND brought Melanie into my life!!!!!!!!!!

Best get to work. I hope that you enjoyed sharing in my special night of being the victor for the ladies at the NORTH DAKOTA BODYTALK CENTER located at 1102 South Washington Street; Suite #311; Bismarck, ND. It's a VERY special place in my life and getting better as each day positive energy flows into the rooms as people come to peace with themselves through their BodyTalk sessions. May God continue blessing this oasis in the midst of the war zone we live in!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Dawn, that was beautiful! It just makes me teary-eyed to read your posts, not in a sad way but a good way! How exciting that you became the Victor as your obeyed the Father's voice. You are amazing. I love reading about your life and all the pictures you share.

It is fun for me this morning as there were 3 posts of yours that I hadn't read, yet. I am enjoying this day of "no school!"

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...