Saturday, November 21, 2009

Prayer request

I have been wanting to write about my certification day but things have been really hectic here. I got so far as to post the picture of Melanie and I that one of her client's took immediately after I passed my CBP exam.

Then late last night, I received an email from my brother, Rick, saying that my dad is in the hospital again. To make a long story short, he is in exactly the same condition that he was in this spring. My brother Duard, who took over dad's farm, asked Dad to drive truck for him Thursday morning but dad said that he didn't feel well. Sharel checked on Dad after school was over (she's a teacher) and found him already lethargic. She pulled up his eyelid and found the white of the eye yellow again, so she knew that it was the same situation.

Praise God that their son, Cody, "Just happened" to drive into town just then so he helped his mom load dad in the car and they took him to the emergency room. Dad spent the night in Eureka hospital and is on his way to the Bismarck hospital. It sounds like the surgery will be on Monday which is a blessing as we're planning on working the calves tomorrow.

I keep checking if Dad will let me send him Reiki or do a distance BodyTalk session. I do this by focusing on him and using biofeedback to ask questions. Every time that I check if I can do anything to help him, I get a NO. Once I heard the words, "I want to be left alone."

I asked Elizabeth to pray for him and me and she told me of a similar situation with her mom where something in her mom's subconscious mind wouldn't accept any help from Elizabeth. TALK ABOUT FRUSTRATING!!!!!! Her mom had a stroke and had to suffer a LOT, even though Elizabeth may have been able to spare her it, so I am preparing myself for that possibility too.

I'll let you know more as I learn what's going on but for now I'm going to go take care of ME. At least I know that I WANT THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it that those we love and want to help the most are the most closed to it? I guess we shouldn't be surprised--even Christ had that problem. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I just read about your dad (Monday morning) and am praying for him.

Blessings to you!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...