Thursday, November 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW

I am super swamped but I just HAVE to write that we have a birthday at our house today. Andrew turned 19 today and it's been a nice day together for us all as the weather was too damp for the guys to finish the sunflower combining.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON--I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH. Just so you know, though, it is customary to close your eyes when your BodyTalk practitioner is doing cortices on you. :) Hope the session helps you kick this bug.

Cora said that I should mention that I'm holding my give away for a free BT session up until I test next Wed. However you'll need to make a comment on the Blogiversary post if you want to qualify. So far we have 2 comments posted.

Out to the barn,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...