Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Feature on my blog

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to come up with a way to let you, dear readers, start to get a basic understanding of how BodyTalk works. This morning when I was giving Clara (my Brown Swiss milk cow) her daily BodyTalk session, after I finished milking her, the answer lept into my mind.

I will post Clara's daily session reports on my blog. I had Andrew set up the new gadget for me as he is such a wizz at these things. I guess I'll have to start writing down the links then, but I'd really like to help you start to grasp the beauty of the BodyTalk system. Being Clara usually gets 1 or 2 BT sessions every day, the sessions are pretty short and that makes them easy to fiigure out--I HOPE!!! If you ever have any questions about them, feel free to ask them. I'd be happy to answer the questions to the best of my ability.

With a drumroll now, I urge you to check out the addition to my sidebar named, "Clara's Daily Session." By reading these reports I hope that you will be able to start getting a grasp on what a BT session is like and why it is able to do such miracles.

When our shoot bosses were here, I found something was buried in my subconsious that I had no idea was there. I was telling them about my deep affection for my cow when out came these words, "One of my goals is to have the oldest cow in the world." By doing these sessions on her daily, I have seen her spirits lift and she eats better. Even though my girl is almost 14 years old, she looks pretty wonderful to me and I intend to do all that I can to keep her that way.

Please join me in observing the process.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...