Thursday, October 15, 2009

Onions score again


I just love sharing alternative health tips with you that come into my life. I figure if even one person tries something simple, instead of running to the doctor, that's one more person with a whole lot more money in their pocket to do good with in the world.

You may recall how I used onions in the late summer months when I found lumps growing in my breasts. Within a week they were gone. Someone said to me at that time, "That must be rather stinky." I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES IF THERE ARE STINKY, SMELLY ONIONS ON MY BODY SUCKING OUT POISONS AND TUMORS AND SUCH?????????? WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE THE PAIN AND FEAR AND RISK LOSING YOUR BREAST????????? NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here is another onion tip that my aunt just sent me. Seeing as I am a STRONG opponent of the flu shot, it just seems natural to ask, "But what if you get the flu?" I do have several items in my arsenal to answer that question, but none as simple as this. I urge you to read this short forward and set out an onion or two. I'm going to and, if you do too, then we can compare notes next Spring. :)

TO YOUR HEALTH,

DAWN

In 1919 when the flu killed 40 million people there was this Doctor who visited the many farmers to see if he could help them combat the flu. Many of the farmers and their families had contracted it and many had died.

The doctor came upon this one farmer and to his surprise, everyone in the family was very healthy. When the doctor asked what the farmer was doing that was different, the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a dish in the rooms of the home, (probably only two rooms back then).

The doctor couldn't believe it and asked if he could have one of the onions. The farmer's wife gave him one which he took home and put under his microscope. When he did this, he found the flu virus in the onion. It obviously absorbed the bacteria, therefore, keeping the family healthy.

Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser in AZ. She said that several years ago many of her employees were coming down with the flu and so were many of her customers. The next year she placed several bowls with onions around in her shop. To her surprise, none of her staff got sick. She concluded that it must work. (And no, she is not in the onion business.)

The moral of the story is, buy some onions and place them in bowls around your home. If you work at a desk, place one or two in your office or under your desk or even on top somewhere. Try it and see what happens.

We did it last year and we never got the flu. If this helps you and your loved ones from getting sick, all the better. If you do get the flu, it just might be a mild case. Either way, you're a lot better off. What have you got to lose? Just a few bucks spent on buying onions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better yet, grow your own and the remedy will cost you almost nothing.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well, that's an easy thing to try. Tim and I have colds right now and hoping the children won't get it. I will get out some onions, unpealed. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
I am glad that the tip may have come just in time. Please let me know how it turns out for you!
Love always,
Dawn
PS. Happy Sabbath to you all!!!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...