Saturday, October 10, 2009

Prayer request

WELL, I PASSED!!!!!!!! Many thanks to all of you who prayed for me. I'll write more about that later but now I have yet another prayer request.

Last night I was in class until 9:30 and then headed for home. There was a mini-blizzard about 10 miles out of Bismarck. Traffic slowed to 25 mph but still there were 2 accidents in that stretch. I have no idea what the roads are like now so I'm getting an early start and plan to take it easy. Please pray for safety on the road and for a clear mind to take in yet more information.

One wonderful blessing already from the class came last night when Mary Shield, PHD, explained something about how the brain works. She said, "And that's why those of you with a strength in this area can do fantastic distance sessions."

All of a sudden I had a great joy surge through my being! I have often wondered why so few BodyTalkers take advantage of distance sessions. Most of my sessions are done from a distance and I've had tremendous success. Well, now I understand that God programmed me to have that kind of a brain so that I can have that kind of success. HE knew how desparately I need/want to remain at home with my family. He also knew of my great desire to help poeple with their health problems. No problem for Him--He just gave me "THAT" kind of a brain and away I go. PRAISES TO THE LORD MOST HIGH TO WHOM NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE OR EVEN DIFFICULT.

Happy Sabbath, dear friends!!

Love always,

Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
Thats great you passed your test,I thought you would pass your test you are very smart lady.
Have a great day Dawn!
Gwen

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...