Friday, October 9, 2009

Prayer Request

PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR ME TODAY! I HAVE A TEST THAT I NEED TO TAKE AND I REALLY NEED TO PASS IT AS IT WILL MEAN MORE INCOME. IT'S NOT the TEST OF TESTS (to become a Certified BT practitioner) BUT IT IS IMPORTANT! GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR COVERING ME WITH YOUR PRAYERS!!!

Well, I'm up and I put my own electric curlers in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is big news as I haven't been able to do it for 3 years since the shingles on my brain. I just couldn't keep my arms up that long. I would have preferred that Cora do it but she's still snoring so I thought, "Well, I'll try it." My head is nice and warm now--should do it every day. :) It's just that I think I look nicer with curls and I want to look as nice as possible when they take my picture for passing the test. You see, I'm thinking positive.

Best go pack my lunch as I'm leaving at 7:00. I have to take the van to TERRY BARNE'S AUTO GLASS before class. You may recall that the back window broke when a rock hit it as I pulled the camper home from dads. They're going to replace it, and the front one too which has had a crack for awhile. They're going to take me up to the Doublewood Inn where we always hold our classes. Someone from Terry's is going to drive me up to class which means that I'll have to transport my massage table; linens; books; and lunch box into their car as soon as I arrive. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! You see why I'm just a little nervous?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I've said my prayers for you and will continue to pray as the day unfolds. You will do well, I'm sure. It is something you are so passionate and know alot about. Blessings!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...