Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Master Cleanse 3--day 5

As Emma said to Mylo after one of their energetic songs, "I'm tuggered, Mylo." Robert just called and asked how I'm doing and I said, "I'm tuggered, Robert." He just laughed. Seriously though, I have never had such a difficult day with fighting urges to eat as today. I made crispy walnuts, which I love, and watched the boys delight in. I also love my dad's apples, which I cut up for hours and WAS I EVER TEMPTED. Maybe part of it was that Cora wasn't here to distract me--she has been such a blessing this time through.

It's been an extremely busy day with chores and apples and Cora babysitting all afternoon and more apples and chores again and, how could I forget this--school. I did get time for a nice, long soak which helped with the pain in my shoulder that's been stirred up by the cleanse. That helped a lot.

I also brewed the tea for another batch of kombucha (4 gallons) which Cora and I just strained and refilled jars with. That stuff is soooooooooo good--invigorates me like nothing else. I beg of you to consider brewing your own and I would be happy to share the kombucha and mushroom that you'll need to get started. I was so happy that 2 ladies in Module 3 decided to give it a try and another one already was carrying hers with her all weekend.

Tomorrow I may not have time to write as I'm going to Bismarck for a session and to get supplies for the dairy. Cora is coming with to hit the thrift shops in hopes of finding a cowgirl hat to wear for the wedding on November 9th.

I asked Andrew just now to help me get up Dr. Veltheim's video of how to do cortices. THIS IS SOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT. Cortices alone has saved lives in car wrecks; brought people out of comas, and as in my case, restored my brain to normal functioning after it was damaged by shingles on the brain. It is the one thing in BT that Dr. Veltheim lets us share with everybody free of charge.

The video is being stubborn, though, so it may not be up here until tomorrow. I urge you to keep checking for it and then to watch it when you have 12 minutes of free time. It could save your life.

Sorry I'm so scatter-brained tonight but I'm just tuggered. Sleep well everyone.

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...