Saturday, October 17, 2009

Revised with added pictures:Master Cleanse 3-Day 1

It's so nice that Cora is blogging too so that she covers our daily events. This is a blessing at times when I am aching to write, but just don't find the time. I noticed that she had a very long title to her post last night, so I thought of doing that too as I have many things that I'd like to briefly highlight from the past week. However, I'm not sure that they would all fit in the title box, so I'll just summarize here.
I have been wanting to tell you all that I am once again doing the Master Cleanse. Cora called me last Friday up in Bismarck and said, "Mom, could you pick up the supplies for the Master Cleanse as I'd like to do it before the wedding?" I was thrilled as I've been meaning to get going on it again but things just didn't seem to be working out for a 3 week commitment. I do the cleanse itself for 15 days, but you need 3 days to work your way into it and 3 days coming out of it to get your body used to eating solids again. Anyway, hearing Cora's enthusiasm was just what I needed and I cheerfully replied, "Oh good, I'll do it with you!"
We started the 3 day preperatory part on on Tuesday so yesterday was the first full day of the cleanse. This morning, when I weighed myself, I wasn't expecting much. However, I was TRULY OVERJOYED. I broke the barrier that was in my mind which ended where I left off after the last cleanse. I've been pretty proud of myself to have kept my weight within 3 pounds of there ever since the end of MC 2. However, I didn't think I could go beyond that for some reason and now I am up and running again. I'm not looking forward to going to Eureka today and not eating but that's just the way it is. Now that I've begun, I'm not stopping NO MATTER WHAT!!! Cora said that she's lost 5 pounds already, so we're both excited here this morning.
More news of the week is that I have another new passion. Andrew gave Robert and I the DVD, THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM, for an anniversary gift. I'll probably write a whole post about this soon, as it is totally AWESOME. Jacob and I are going to the website now for science class to get the details and there is tons of information on it. I urge you all to go to: http://www.bethlehemstarmovie.com/ for the thrill of your life. You'll see how the planets and stars recorded the birth of Christ and also his death and resurrection. GOD IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!
This week Jacob and I also sat down and wrote a contract out concerning school which we both signed. I felt like I needed to get more of a teamwork concept going here. It has helped so much and we accomplished TONS in our schooling because we're unified by our contract. I highly recommend it with your older children. We're going to cover subjects, with a bent towards the areas that he is mostly interested in and he said, "This is going to be the best school year ever!" You have no idea how excited I was to hear those words!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, now that Andrew isn't in formal school any more he blessed us with repairs in the house. He totally rebuilt my zapper into a cool whip container and soldered it in so that he doesn't have to fix it every time the wires come loose. I just don't feel well if I miss zapping for a few days so it will be a great blessing not to have to fight with that thing anymore. I tried to be careful with my shoe box zapper, but it just took a little tap and the wires came off. Thanks so much for my new zapper, Andrew. Here he is seen preparing the wire for soldering.

"Here you go, Mom! A brand new zapper!"
"How can I ever thank you enough, Andrew?"
"Just get healthy and STAY that way, Mom!" No, he didn't actually say those words but I know what he was thinking. Can't you just see it on his face? :)
Andrew also fixed the turbo oven (my microwave replacement) and he and Robert got the mystery of the washing machine solved. Unfortunately, that will take more money until that wonder worker is working the way that it's supposed to. It's nice that one of the problems with it is solved though.

I also want to say a great big, "Thank you" to Robert for replacing my kitchen sink faucet!!! Anyone who has ever lived with a dripping faucet in their sink for months will know the blessing that this is. Thanks sweetie!!!!!!! In this picture Robert and Jacob are checking out their work. YEAH--NO DRIPS!!!!!!

It was an exciting BodyTalk week for me as I brought the new information from Module 3 into my sessions. It meant looking in the book a lot, which is kind of humbling, but like Cora said, "Well Mom, you've never had this information before, so give yourself a break." Good advice, Cora, so Thank you.
I also started working with a new client this week so things are moving forward with my BT business which I've named, "LINKS TO HEALING." This means that when we link up the organs, endocrines, body parts, and energies that have become weakened due to stress, healing naturally follows. Praise God that we are made in his image to be healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week I also began sharing Clara's BodyTalk session reports on my sidebar. I probably won't post her session report on Sabbath, as that seems a lot like work to me, but you can look for it on the work days of the week. My goal here is to give you all a little idea of how BodyTalk works. I am aching to take Animal Access class, which takes 3 days, but so far it hasn't come to our area and I am loathe to travel. I really do need more information, though, if I am to give my animal sessions all that they could be. I mean, I know where an animal's head, spine, and legs are--but where in the world are their organs, endocrines, and other body parts?????? I just love that BT has so much to offer that I'll never stop learning.

I'm sorry that this is so brief, but we're heading to Eureka today to see my dad; take back the camper; and pick the last of the apples. Please pray for me as it's always been a pain to go to Eureka. Now that my mom is gone, there's a lot less stress, but still I have dad to deal with. He cries every time he sees me, as he says that I look like mom, so that is stressful. Still, as long as the Lord keeps telling me to go, I will go with the prayer that dad will feel God's love flowing through me/us to him. Maybe someday dad will want to know the love of God for himself, but if not, then there is nothing that I can do about it. I just have to accept that he has chosen the path that he wants and, if he doesn't choose to get off of it and come into the loving family of God, then he will have to suffer the consequences. This is the hardest lesson of life that I have ever had to learn but it really is quite freeing. Coveting your prayers!!!
Sabbath blessings to all,
Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I wanted to let you know I am enjoying Clara's Health Report as well as you regular blogging. Praying for you today in Eureka! Hope your day goes well. Sabbath Blessings!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...