Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cheating

Ok, I don't have much time this morning as I need to be at the office by 11:00 to see a client. First, though, I need to iron my pillowcases; feed the troops; help with chores; add some straw to the stock trailer and hook it up; drive to Mandan; unload the stock trailer; drive over to the office; get set up for a session--all by 11:00. Being I needed a little help with my morning post, I decided to cheat and copy something. This just came in from the EFT website just now so I hope that you will enjoy the humor. I could only print 3 of them, as the other 2 were just plain stupid. Please keep me in your prayers today!

Love as always,

Dawn



From our Humor files

Creative Definitions - Part 1

The following is from the Washington Post's Mensa Invitational which once again asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are the winners:

1. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.

2. Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.

3. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

Source Unknown

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...