Thursday, June 4, 2009

After cleanse day 2

WOW--what a wonderfully busy day it was yesterday. After chores I raced to Bismarck for my session with Gwen. It was so bonding as I realized that she, too, has very bad memories of her childhood in Eureka. Praise the Lord that through His modeling forgiveness for us we too can learn to forgive, which is sooooooooo empowering. Through this, plus the help of BodyTalk (BT) sessions, I have learned that these very negative emotions can be negated. As always, 2 negatives make a positive so YES, we can be free from the things which torment us in our subconscious mind. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!

After Gwen's session I went dress shopping at all of the thrift stores in Bismarck. It was a little more difficult than it was to find one for Cora's. Cora's main color was blue and Andrew's is yellow. Did you ever hit thrift shops intending to find a yellow dress in your size? At one place I found this cute little dress with daisies on it selling for the massive price of 99 cents. SOLD to the lady in love with daisies--that would be me! But, alas, it wasn't yellow or fancy so I knew that wasn't the one for the party.

When I was at SEEDS OF HOPE, I found 2 very lovely yellow dresses with roses on them but both were too small!!! It was disappointing, after working so hard to lose the 25 pounds, but then one was a size 8 and the other a size 14. Let's be reasonable here now, Dawn.

Finally I went to the Hodge Podge which so often has had "Just the thing." Actually what I bought isn't what I was thinking of buying but there just aren't that many yellow dresses. It's a very cute jumper with adorable buttons on. I was trying to find just the right shade of blue blouse to go with it but was running out of time, when I saw this very nice white blouse. Now, I have been looking for a nice, white blouse for ages so this was a bit of a miracle. I grabbed it and tried them both on. Although it wasn't fancy or anything, it was very much home schoolish and I was out of time. Both fit loosely and even I had to admit that I looked MUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH better than I did 4 months ago when I began with the Master Cleanse.

After this I went to Chuppe's chiropractic clinic where Andrew was waiting for me. We went in to see Dr. Steve and in walked John Martins. After greeting him, I asked if Carrie was along and he said that she was outside. So out I went--into the arms of an old friend.

Carrie told me all about how Chuppes had helped their family but also that my 1 session on her had helped her dehydration problem for months afterwards. I told her that I have an office in town now and gave her my card. I hope that they'll come to see me as I have been praying for so long to be able to break into the home school community with BodyTalk.

From here Andrew and I drove out to FCS in Mandan and I signed the papers for the financing for this year. It'll be nice to get some cash flowing in again as we just made the payment on the land in April; the swather in May; and now the graduation in June-although that 's a small bill in comparison.

Then Andrew and I ran back to Bismarck to get new blades and a belt for the lawn mower. In the meantime, Robert went over to the implement lot where he signed paperwork to apply for financing on the big, square baler we hope to buy. While I did a second session, Andrew got his motorcycle spark plugs as it doesn't run very well without it. After this we went to Runnings to get some more things for the party and Andrew picked out some new wrenches which we're giving him for his graduation gift.

We next headed to Sam's club where we pulled in nose-to-nose with John Martin's van again. We all laughed so hard!!! Another neat surprise that the Lord had for us was we some of Caleb Wandington's family. Andrew enjoyed getting to visit with the twins a few minutes and they told us that they had seen us at Chuppe's too. They were playing their instruments in their van when Andrew had come out of the clinic. Caleb had gone into the back room right before we got there and left after we came out, so we missed seeing them there.

I PRAISE GOD for how He times things so that people can meet each other. Twice yesterday I found myself going the wrong way and was getting a little stressed about it for wasting time. Both times, though, I felt the Lord urging me to remain at peace that it was His will so that things would be timed perfectly. Well, I would call 2 families walking in to Sam's Club at exactly the same time as being timed perfectly. They live 120 miles west of Bismarck and we 60 miles east but God brought us together JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!!!!! Now, isn't that comforting?

So we loaded up the van and headed home. Andrew had finished his last required reading for school on the way up to Bismarck. This book is called HOME SCHOOLING-THE RIGHT CHOICE! So he started working on his speech at Chuppe's and on the way home. I laughed so hard when he read to me his thank you to his mom for helping him learn to write when he hated it; for helping him to learn to read when he wouldn't sit still; and for helping him learn Algebra although some of the times he had to teach ME the lessons. What a great young man he is, if I do say so myself!!!

So this is one last invitation to anyone who would like to come to the graduation, PLEASE COME! We're going to have a ball and I have planned for about 45 extra people whom I think may come but haven't said either way yet. It's at 2:00 on Sunday afternoon in the Braddock Hall, Braddock, ND.

When we got home, chores were done so I had time to exercise yet. What a perfect day it was for me. I got to see friends; I got to help 2 of my clients; we got our financing lined up, AND I got to buy a "New" dress. Perhaps the best part of it all was that I got to eat solid food for the first time in 18 days. I helped myself to half a cup of muskmelon for breakfast; an apple for lunch; and a banana for supper. WHAT LUXURY!!! The rest of the day I drank lemonade.

Now I KNOW this is the best news. This morning, when I weighed myself, I had lost 2 more pounds. That makes 15 all together since I started the cleanse this time and 27 since January. My goal is 6 more by Sunday so I PRESS ON TO THE MARK.................

Now this morning Cora and I just got in from getting the mail. It was so cute as we both got checks in the mailbox. She got paid for her 2 cakes and I got paid for my 2 BT sessions. Sometimes I just have to stop and say, "It's a wonderful life."

Will post pictures of the new bulls later.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...