Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big Day

Last night Robert and I had our yearly date at the Farm Credit Services annual meeting. It was a wonderful treat to get away with my sweetie! The supper was great and the speaker was even worth listening to for once. They usually get some dorky speaker, but this guy was the ATTITUDE DOCTOR. He was really funny but also made the point that we need to realize that WE can be old grumps to others which pull them down. He took a roll of toilet paper and put it on a string and hung it around his neck. He said that negative thinking is like waste which poisons others. Then he brought one out with 3 rolls on it and said that this is one you can use to depict a REALLY big grump. He did advise against hanging them on people, but setting them at some one's place at the table might not be a bad idea on days when others are pulling you down. We're pondering doing this as a word picture can really make a dent that words alone don't at times. I know that seeing him in my mind, with that necklace of a toilet paper roll, will make me think twice when I feel that I MUST vent on my family because so and so is a real jerk. I'll more easily remind myself to just let that stuff go and build on the positive. It was a great evening!!!

Robert also had a big day as he got the paperwork signed to purchase the big square baler which is a dream-come-true for him. More on this later when I have some pictures.

I just learned, from Jonathan Bartlett's blog which I finally had time to read, that today is a different kind of big day than the one we had on Sunday. I think that this is REALLY important so I won't say much about it. Please take time to listen to this 10 minute video about some people who are really trying to save our country. It is soooooooo wonderful to realize that, we the people, have the power to take back our country for God!!!!!!!!!! Please pass this on ASAP so as to make as big a punch in the aristocracy as possible. Never did I think that America would be so disgraced as to have an aristocracy but SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY'RE PRETTY SPECIAL. I wonder what they'll feel like when they stand before GOD at their death?
Let's join together folks--it's never been easier than now with the Internet. Why do you suppose that "THEY" are thinking of taking it away from "US?"



No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...