Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just found this treasure

Hello,
I just went on the Northern Plains Sustainable Ag Societies' website (listed on my sidebar) to see when the summer symposium is going to be held. I was looking under upcoming events when I noticed that they had thanks listed for those who helped with the winter conference. It's way on the bottom of the upcoming events section.

There I found a slide show of pictures taken in February. Wouldn't you know that they have a picture of Jacob. The caption underneath it just cracked me up and I'm still chuckling. You see, for several years now, our guys have volunteered their time to help the conference go more smoothly. One of the things they've done is take the meal tickets so that the staff doesn't have to do all of these petty little things. This is what they wrote under Jacob's picture.
JACOB BORNEMANN--VOLUNTEER AND MEAL TICKET BOUNCER.

If you have time to look, you may enjoy seeing the pictures as there is another one with Robert and Jacob on. "Meal ticket bouncer," indeed. :) Jacob has as much "Bouncer" in his personality as I do. The ladies told me that they have grown very fond of Jacob so I'm happy that they acknowledged his help in such a humorous way.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...