Friday, June 12, 2009

Geography Song

Cora just showed me how to put this video on my blog from her blog. Do you suppose I'll remember how to do it on my own later? I don't usually like to duplicate what she has done but this was MY favorite part of Andrew's graduation program too. Andrew and I had so much fun doing this and, when Clifford Johnson (seen in the kitchen doorway) got people clapping, I couldn't resist joining in. As soon as Chuck sends us the DVD of the whole graduation, we'll put on more video clips--like the puppet show, the slide show, our family song, and speeches. We can hardly wait for it to come, but in the meantime, there's lots of work to be done in the garden; putting things in order here after the graduation; and doing BT sessions.

Later,

Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
You and your son sang good with singing the states. I bet your real proud of your son.
Gwen

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...