Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Friends

The Lord knew that I needed a picker-upper so he sent Benjamin and Amanda Dagley over for a visit on their way home from a field tour at the Grotbergs. Ben's been buying our organic screenings for his chicken business and he needed some more. We twisted Ben's arm, just a little bit, and they're going to spend the night with us. I just realized that I should see if they've had supper. Anyway, Cora already got a picture of Amanda and I, as I came out of the goat barn just now, so I'm sure there will be pictures on her blog soon. Amanda said that their family has been enjoying seeing the pictures from our farm and from Prairie Days on our blogs. I hinted, once again, that we would enjoy seeing pictures from their farm too. We'll see............
PRAISE THE LORD FOR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...