Saturday, May 16, 2009

Breathing

Good morning,
Earlier this week I mentioned that I am going to go on the Master Cleanse again for 15 days. I would REALLY like everyone to consider joining me on this journey. It would be so awesome to know that people were giving the master cleanse a chance to work it's miracles in their own bodies as I'm experiencing them in mine. A person could do it for only 1 day and experience cleansing. I would encourage you to do it for at least 3 days to begin with. Many people have had their health restored to them as a result of doing the Master Cleanse. I gained so much strength the first time around that I am eager to go on it again. I'll probably have to do it 4 or 5 times to have the kind of health that I have always dreamed of having, but so what. Now I know that it IS possible, through the cleanse and BodyTalk, to regain what has been lost over the decades. PLEASE PRAYERFULLY CONSIDER JOINING ME ON THIS CLEANSE. Even if all you do is pray about it, you will be that much closer to doing it yourself. Maybe you'll be ready to join me in a few months when I do the cleanse again.
Anyway, I went to the Master Cleanse blog just now, which I have listed on my sidebar, and found something really interesting. I have had experience with a similar breathing technique. It was the third time that I was going into shock and Robert was urging me not to use the epipen if I didn't have to. That time I again took cayenne pepper tincture. I prayed for a way then to not have to use the epipen and I felt the Lord urging me to use this breathing technique that I had learned in the Core program (which I use for exercising). Well, it worked!!!!! By concentrating on my breathing, after I took the cayenne, I was able to stop the convulsions!!!!!!! I've gone into shock several times since then and each time I've been able to stop it with cayenne; the same breathing technique; and BT. So I know that breathing properly is very important.
This morning I was praying for strength to begin the cleanse again--the hardest part is getting going. So I went to Raylen's blog and found that he had posted a video of a man talking about the way breathing techniques can transform our anxious states into peaceful ones. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!! If I had known this when I was sinking into the despair of shingles on my brain, who knows what agonies I could have been spared?
So here is the video on this breathing technique. I'll take some time to check out the sight Raylen took it from to see if I recommend it. It's just so amazing to me that God is bringing me all of these natural ways to deal with my health. Who would think that breathing could make that much difference?
Happy pondering,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...